I’m Krystal Chiarolla. Mother of a 5-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son. My husband is my biggest cheerleader in all aspects of life. My family and I live on an acre and a half in the Seattle/Tacoma metro area of Washington State. We recently kicked-off our journey as homesteaders and homeschooling our daughter. Teaching our children, using the outdoors and the kitchen, is something that is important to me. I’m also an advocate for living more of a whole foods lifestyle. Sharing our journey with you of homesteading, homeschooling and positive parenting gets me excited. A little bit of pixie dust sprinkles our home too in a love for Disney. All of these things keep things simple and balanced in our home.
Brought to You by Mom began officially in November of 2012. The economy was tough while expecting our first child. Still, I took a chance in jumping head first into this blog. Now, social media has become somewhere to network, build an awesome community and help support my family. It gives a chance to share what works out there for DIY home organization, family recipes, recipes for kids and living chemical free. Being a busy mom and studying toward by BA in Communications, I want to inspire other moms who want to find the balance and keep it simple with time management tools and ways to bring the family together. Happily, in early 2016, Brought to You by Mom officially expanded to Brought to You by Mom Media, LLC. Encompassing my blog, YouTube Channel, and beyond.
Thank you for stopping by Brought to You by Mom! I hope to have you along as I share this journey.
Connect with Me:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube: www.broughttoyoubymom.tv
- Facebook: facebook.com/brought2UbyMom
- Twitter: twitter.com/brought2UbyMom
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/brought2UbyMom
- Instagram: instagram.com/brought2UbyMom
As Seen In:
- zulily Blog (Featured Article) – ‘5 Tooth Fairy Traditions You’ll Love’
- Disney Insider – Disney Insider Story – “I’ll Be Back Soon, Mr. Disney”
- SugarBabies – Featured in current blog postings in the SugarBabies Blog
- Huffington Post – ‘You Don’t Always Have to Be on Point’
- Mentioned in Millennial Moms: 202 Facts Marketers Need to Know to Build Brands and Drive Sales by Maria Bailey
Featured Member on “Mom Bloggers Club” – August 2015