These Easter snacks for preschoolers are easy to make and fun for class snacks. The free printable is an attachment that can be added to the snack bag for an extra touch to give to friends. Check out how to make these adorable Easter snacks for preschoolers using a favorite; cheddar bunnies.
Easter Snacks for Preschoolers
What You Need
- green construction paper
- 12in cake decorating bags
- cheddar bunnies
- free printable
Snag What You Need Easily Below:
Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies Snack Crackers 10 ozWilton 2104-1358 Disposable 12-inch Decorating Bags, 24 PackTIAMALL 300 Feet Natural Jute Twine Gift Twine String Packing StringNeenah Astrobrights Premium Color Card Stock, 65 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, Stardust WhiteWestcott Titanium Bonded Scissors, Straight-Handle, Pointed Tip, 8-Inch, Gray/Yellow, 2-pack (13901)Pacon Tru-Ray Construction Paper, 12-Inches by 18-Inches, 50-Count, Festive Green (103038)
- Print out the free Easter printable, if you want to add a special touch to this snack.
- Cut out each individual card and use a one-hole-punch to remove the white circle.
- Cut out four even sized strips of green construction paper, then cut each strip in half. This makes for 8 bags.
- With the cutouts vertical, snip a top portion into “carrot tops”. This does not have to look perfect.
- Taking a 12in cake decorating bag, add in about 1/3 cup of cheddar bunnies.
- Cut off the top of the decorating bag (roughly at the logo, if there is one).
- Taking the “carrot top”, stuff it into the top of the bag.
- Using about 6in cut twine, weave through the hole of the card.
- Use the twine to tie off the bag. Tie just a small bit of the bottom of the “carrot top” to keep it held in position.
- Repeat steps 5-9 for each bag.
- Have fun!