Did you know that August 22nd is National Tooth Fairy Day? Our daughter lost her first tooth recently. This fun ” How to Make a Tooth Fairy Glass ” tutorial makes this occasion more fun. Make fun memories with this idea.
How To Make a Tooth Fairy Glass:
- Begin with a clear glass and simply fill it with water. Have your little one place their tooth into the glass.
- When your little one has slipped off into a good sleep, snag the glass from their bedside.
- Take out the tooth with a spoon and dispose as needed.
- Add in the coins. If you’re using paper money ensure it is under the glass.
- Add in food coloring of your choice. Just a few drops are needed and stir to mix.
- Add glitter (if you wish) for some extra added fun. Enjoy watching the little ones awake to the “kiss” from the Tooth Fairy with magic changing water.
This is a fun and easy way to make memories. There’s always the “under the pillow” method, but I figure this will be something the kids will remember for a lifetime. Maybe it will even become a tradition passed down the ages.
Grab what you need: