One of my favorite things about this time of year is the love pallet. I don’t know what it is about the materiel, but it is almost perfect in any decor. Today, let’s Make Fall Themed Wood Pallet Sign.
You don’t need to go searching very far for a pallet to use. Many craft stores now sell pallet style wood. I like this because sometimes you don’t know what you’re getting with pallets. Some can be treated with chemicals that aren’t healthy. Plus, you won’t have to purchase a custom wood pallet sign when you can create your own. Add more fun around this fall themed wood pallet sign with DIY Halloween Mason Jar Lanterns.
Make Fall Themed Wood Pallet Sign
What You Need
- 24” x 12” unfinished wooden pallet
- gold (or what color you prefer) acrylic paint
- letter stencils
- DecoArt Americana Decor Color Stains 8oz
- paint brush
- To go for a more “rustic” look, begin by lining up your stencils with the wording you prefer on your pallet.
- Paint over the stencils with your acrylic paint.
- Let dry.
- Using wood stain, paint carefully around the lettering.
- Just brush barely over the lettering with the wood stain.
- Let dry completely before displaying.