DIY Christmas decor doesn’t have to be hard or expensive to create. You can Make Mason Jar Christmas Lights and Ornament Display easily with simple instructions and items. This will leave a beautiful glow wherever you decide to leave them. A great Mason Jar Christmas centerpiece idea or way to light your shelves.
Make Mason Jar Christmas Lights and Ornament Display
What You Need
- Open and wipe down the mason jars.
- Add batteries to your LED Fairy Lights.
- Fill each mason jar with ornaments, leaving enough room from the top to place lid back on.
- Ensuring that the battery pack to the LED Fairy Lights can easily be hidden behind the jars, weave in the lights evenly through the ornaments. You can leave one light and string weaving from outside the jars for extra backlighting.
- Replace the lid to the mason jars loosely.
- Place as a Christmas table centerpiece or on the shelves for a warm glow through the home.