Disclaimer: The following links are affiliate links through Amazon. Should you purchase items through my affiliate links, I will receive a commission in support of Brought to You by Mom. I do appreciate you and trusting in me about these fabulous items!
Cooking in the kitchen during Thanksgiving is one of my favorite things about the holidays. I look forward to spending time with family and having them enjoy what I’ve whipped up. It truly warms my home and heart. However, I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I would be nothing without some of my beloved kitchen gadgets. Who doesn’t love adding more fun to their culinary collection anyway? With that, I’d like to share with you my Thanksgiving List of Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets that help make Thanksgiving cooking easy in our family.
Thanksgiving List of Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets
- Polder Original Cooking All-In-One Timer/Thermometer – This timer/thermometer has lasted me over five years now. I received it as a wedding present in 2009, and it just keeps on ticking (see what I did there?). Seriously though, this is one thing you’ll love in your kitchen when cooking the turkey this year. You can easily set the timer to go off once your meal has reached the recommended temperature. The wire is designer to be long enough and thing enough to set outside of your oven and not interfere with the seal. No more opening and closing the oven every hour to check on the bird!
- Zyliss Apple Slicer – Cutter, Corer and Divider – It sounds so silly, but this thing makes life more relaxing. Sitting there and slicing each apple individually can get tiresome. Admit it. Every time someone asks if they can help in the kitchen, what is one of the first things we are happy to set aside? The slicing and cutting of these kinds of things. Make baking the apple pie easier and get yourself one of these.
- Granite Ware 0509-2 18-Inch Covered Oval Roaster – This roaster has been in our family for quite some time. I’ve been cooking in it for at least six years. Every year, I have a perfect turkey. Moist and flavorful. I have some secrets to how I keep my turkey awesome, but I give a lot of it to this roasting pan. If you don’t have a good one in your kitchen, try this one. It is deep and easy to handle so that your juices cook perfectly around your poultry.
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker – Again, it sounds so simple, but a Crock Pot will be your best friend in the kitchen for Thanksgiving. Trust me! There is nothing easier than throwing in the mashed potatoes or yams into the slow cooker and letting it do the dirty work. This will be your handy helper this season.
- OXO Good Grips 7-Piece Nesting Measuring Beaker Set – I received these in my Food Blog Forum swag bag, and I’ve never looked back on other liquid measuring cups. These are amazing. I love that they have some of the standard measurements. These are perfect for measuring your chicken stock, vanilla extract, etc. They make measuring so much easier!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday to cook for. This Thanksgiving List of kitchen gadgets are exactly what I enjoy using to create a great meal for everyone. They make my life simpler and the food amazing. I hope these ideas inspire to create your own Thanksgiving List of kitchen gadgets in your kitchen.