The 7 quick cleaning tips will help keep your sanity and home clutter free. Easily speed-clean your home in minutes. As parents, I know cleaning the house easily takes a back burner the stress of the day. However, it doesn’t have to be a chore to clean your home fast.
7 Quick Cleaning Tips
- Hang up any coats, sweaters, hats, etc. that are laying around the hallway or on chairs. The entry way/hallway are the first places people see when entering the home and keeping them clear really helps spruce the place up.
- Make your bed in the mornings. Make a routine of it. Get dressed, make the bed. It makes a room look great.
- Tidy as you go in rooms. When cooking, clean up when you’re finished cooking or as you cook. A good wipe down of the kitchen counters always makes things look spic and span.
- Load the dishwasher right away after eating. In turn, unload the washer as soon as it is done. Or unload in the mornings, if you run the wash overnight.
- Keep the sink clear of dishes. Give it a good rub down and rinse. A sparkling sink makes any kitchen look clean.
- Keep cleaners in each bathroom. This way you or another family member can do a quick swipe down after use in the mornings (or evenings).
- Put dirty clothes right into the hamper. A clear floor really makes a room shine.
If laundry has you down in the dumps, be sure to read my Improve How You Do Your Laundry post. A better laundry routine will really clean your house fast. I feel like we spend so much time on laundry these days.
Deep cleaning is something that can wait, but a quick tidy up and speed-cleaning your home can improve the environment. Once you’re ready to deep clean, I have a Spring Cleaning Checklist FREE Printable for you. Even with this free spring cleaning printable, I try to keep things simple.