I’m Krystal Chiarolla. Mother of a 7-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son. My husband is my biggest cheerleader in all aspects of life. My family and I live in the Seattle/Tacoma metro area of Washington State. I have always had a passion for entertaining, travel, and making my way through life dancing.
As a previous Walt Disney World Cast Member, the magic of Disney has always run through my veins. I also am a previous internet radio host and used to work on street patrol at Radio Disney AM1250. I guess you could say I like to talk a lot. With coffee in hand, I am found in the kitchen whipping up easy recipes with the kids or going on an adventure with my family.
My past work experience involves marketing photography, digital design, and marketing. I am a Business Management and Communications major. I love taking all of these skills and implementing them in helping my clients and sharing with my audience. I truly get a thrill out of creating photography, videos, and posts that shine.
I value and protect my connection with my audience in being an influence on what they might purchase or how they might be inspired to live their day. When I can work with companies that I love in our own home and share a quality photo or post that gets the attention of my audience, I feel like I have given something back. That a connection has been made that I had the honor to be a part of.
Destination Family Fun is a lifestyle/travel blog that focuses on creating memories together through travel and entertainment at home. Making memories with my family is the most important part of my life. From exploring together to baking cookies in the kitchen.
Every moment to make a memory and live the journey of life is priceless. I enjoy sharing travel tips about everything from solo travel, couple travel, to family travel. Disney Parks and beyond. I also think that experiences can be enjoyed at home too with the latest movie reviews, game night ideas, family recipes to cook together, and more.
My YouTube Channel, Krystal’s Alley, is focused on all things whimsical. I love sharing my latest travel tips, hauls, Disney thoughts, and Harry Potter fun there. It is my way of connecting further with other nerds like me.
In early 2016, Destination Family Fun officially expanded under Brought to You by Mom Media, LLC. Encompassing my blog, YouTube Channel, and beyond.
Thank you for stopping by Destination Family Fun! I hope to have you along as I share this journey.
Connect with Me:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/krystalsalley
- Facebook: facebook.com/destfamilyfun
- Twitter: twitter.com/destfamilyfun
- Instagram: instagram.com/krystalsalley
As Seen In:
- Zulily Blog (Featured Article) – “5 Tooth Fairy Traditions You’ll Love”
- Oh My Disney – “I’ll Be Back Soon, Mr. Disney”
- SugarBabies – Featured in current blog postings in the SugarBabies Blog
- Huffington Post – “You Don’t Always Have to Be on Point”
- Mentioned in Millennial Moms: 202 Facts Marketers Need to Know to Build Brands and Drive Sales by Maria Bailey
- Featured on Delish via Instagram Post – “Disneyland’s Snow White Poison Apple Mugs are Baaaaack”
- Chick-fil-A’s “The Chicken Wire” – “Moms Weigh In: Tips and Tricks for Raising Good Eaters”
- Walt Disney World’s Official Instagram
- MightyGoods – “38 Disney Experts Share Their Best Disney World and Disneyland Packing List Advice”
Featured Member of “Mom Bloggers Club” – August 2015