I’m Krystal Chiarolla. Mother of two and married to an incredible man. Living near Olympia, Washington, my family and I live an active lifestyle of homeschooling, hiking our way around the Puget Sound, and enjoying movie nights as a family. I am also a Seattle-based Voice Over Actor who specializes in animation and commercial.
Brought to You by Mom is slowly growing more into a family lifestyle blog. It has shared various topics, since opening in 2012, from travel to entertainment. As the world has progressed and changed, I have felt that it is time to get back to the basics of sharing easy recipes and ways that families can keep things simple. Even as our family changes and becomes busier, time itself has become of great value to me. I know you, as the reader, want to get in and out with whatever it is that brought you here but you also want to leave with your questions answered and some inspiration.
I also have a YouTube Channel that echos these same values of my blog in sharing product reviews, family travel, and other fun things. While I don’t update the channel as much as I used to, I have enjoyed using YouTube as a way to further connect with our community on a nearly face-to-face level.
My other work experience involves marketing photography and digital design. I am a Business Management and Communications major. I enjoy taking these skills and using them to tell a story. So much more can be said through writing, a photograph, or the emotion in spoken word.
In early 2016, Brought to You by Mom expanded under Brought to You by Mom Media, LLC. Encompassing my blog, YouTube Channel, and beyond.
Thank you for stopping by Brought to You by Mom! I hope to have you along as I share this journey.
Connect with Me:
- Email: email@example.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/broughttoyoubykrystal
- Facebook: facebook.com/brought2ubymom
- Twitter: twitter.com/brought2ubymom
- Instagram: instagram.com/broughttoyoubykrystal
As Seen In:
- Zulily Blog (Featured Article) – “5 Tooth Fairy Traditions You’ll Love”
- Oh My Disney – “I’ll Be Back Soon, Mr. Disney”
- SugarBabies – Featured in current blog postings in the SugarBabies Blog
- Huffington Post – “You Don’t Always Have to Be on Point”
- Mentioned in Millennial Moms: 202 Facts Marketers Need to Know to Build Brands and Drive Sales by Maria Bailey
- Featured on Delish via Instagram Post – “Disneyland’s Snow White Poison Apple Mugs are Baaaaack”
- Chick-fil-A’s “The Chicken Wire” – “Moms Weigh In: Tips and Tricks for Raising Good Eaters“
- Walt Disney World’s Official Instagram
- MightyGoods – “38 Disney Experts Share Their Best Disney World and Disneyland Packing List Advice”
- Parents Magazine March 2019 – How to Make a Birthday Treasure Hunt for Kids
- Brightech’s Top Mom Bloggers in 2019
- PSC ARMA September Program – Using Pinterest For Business Marketing and Records Management
Featured Member of “Mom Bloggers Club” – August 2015