I’m Krystal Chiarolla. Mother of a 7-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son. Living near Olympia, Washington, my family and I live an active lifestyle of homeschooling, exploring locally and abroad, and working on our homestead. I am also a Seattle-based Voice Over Actor who has been heard on various internet radio stations and one of my YouTube videos was used in the 2016 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration opener.
Brought to You by Mom is a family entertainment and travel blog dedicated to getting families back together to make memories that will be talked about forever. Keeping the fun in the family. Everything from Disney Parks tips to kids activity ideas that parents can join in on, I love seeing people get back to the family.
I also have a YouTube Channel that echos these same values in sharing product reviews, family travel, and other fun things that our family all enjoy. We tend to me nerds at heart. I love using YouTube as a way to further connect with our community on a nearly face-to-face level.
Every week, I host a podcast called Small Business Savvy with my co-host Maureen from Wisconsin Mommy. Our podcast helps small business owners and solopreneurs tap into their biggest potential with tips on how to grow in social media marketing, their community, and beyond.
My other work experience involves marketing photography and digital design. I am a Business Management and Communications major. I love taking all of these skills and implementing them in helping my clients and connecting them with my community. I truly get a thrill out of creating photography, videos, and posts that shine.
In early 2016, Brought to You by Mom expanded under Brought to You by Mom Media, LLC. Encompassing my blog, YouTube Channel, and beyond.
Thank you for stopping by Brought to You by Mom! I hope to have you along as I share this journey.
Connect with Me:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/broughttoyoubymom
- Facebook: facebook.com/brought2ubymom
- Twitter: twitter.com/brought2ubymom
- Instagram: instagram.com/broughttoyoubymom
As Seen In:
- Zulily Blog (Featured Article) – “5 Tooth Fairy Traditions You’ll Love”
- Oh My Disney – “I’ll Be Back Soon, Mr. Disney”
- SugarBabies – Featured in current blog postings in the SugarBabies Blog
- Huffington Post – “You Don’t Always Have to Be on Point”
- Mentioned in Millennial Moms: 202 Facts Marketers Need to Know to Build Brands and Drive Sales by Maria Bailey
- Featured on Delish via Instagram Post – “Disneyland’s Snow White Poison Apple Mugs are Baaaaack”
- Chick-fil-A’s “The Chicken Wire” – “Moms Weigh In: Tips and Tricks for Raising Good Eaters”
- Walt Disney World’s Official Instagram
- MightyGoods – “38 Disney Experts Share Their Best Disney World and Disneyland Packing List Advice”
- Parents Magazine March 2019 – How to Make a Birthday Treasure Hunt for Kids
- PSC ARMA September Program – Using Pinterest For Business Marketing and Records Management
Featured Member of “Mom Bloggers Club” – August 2015