I’m Krystal Chiarolla. Mother of a 7-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son. My husband is my biggest cheerleader in all aspects of life. My family and I live in the Olympia area of Washington State. I have always had a passion for entertaining, photography, and local eats.
As a previous Walt Disney World Cast Member, the magic of Disney has always run through my veins. I also am a previous internet radio host and used to work on street patrol at Radio Disney AM1250. I guess you could say I like to talk a lot. With coffee in hand, I am found in the kitchen whipping up easy recipes with the kids or going on an adventure with my family.
My past work experience involves marketing photography, digital design, and marketing. I am a Business Management and Communications major. I love taking all of these skills and implementing them in helping my clients and sharing with my audience. I truly get a thrill out of creating photography, videos, and posts that shine.
I value and protect my connection with my audience in being an influence on what they might purchase or how they might be inspired to live their day. When I can work with companies that I love in our own home and share a quality photo or post that gets the attention of my audience, I feel like I have given something back. That a connection has been made that I had the honor to be a part of.
Brought to You by Mom is a lifestyle blog that focuses on creating memories together. Making memories with my family is the most important part of my life from exploring together during local outings to baking cookies in the kitchen.
Every moment to make a memory and live the journey of life is priceless. I enjoy sharing what DIY ideas work around our home, the latest recipes we love, what the kids enjoy crafting, and some travel tips to our favorite places.
My YouTube Channel, Krystal’s Alley, is focused on all things that are right up my alley. I enjoy sharing home organization tips, grocery hauls, product reviews, DIY and more on my channel.
In early 2016, Brought to You by Mom expanded under Brought to You by Mom Media, LLC. Encompassing my blog, YouTube Channel, and beyond.
Thank you for stopping by Destination Family Fun! I hope to have you along as I share this journey.
Connect with Me:
- Email: email@example.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/krystalsalley
- Facebook: facebook.com/destfamilyfun
- Twitter: twitter.com/brought2ubymom
- Instagram: instagram.com/krystalsalley
As Seen In:
- Zulily Blog (Featured Article) – “5 Tooth Fairy Traditions You’ll Love”
- Oh My Disney – “I’ll Be Back Soon, Mr. Disney”
- SugarBabies – Featured in current blog postings in the SugarBabies Blog
- Huffington Post – “You Don’t Always Have to Be on Point”
- Mentioned in Millennial Moms: 202 Facts Marketers Need to Know to Build Brands and Drive Sales by Maria Bailey
- Featured on Delish via Instagram Post – “Disneyland’s Snow White Poison Apple Mugs are Baaaaack”
- Chick-fil-A’s “The Chicken Wire” – “Moms Weigh In: Tips and Tricks for Raising Good Eaters”
- Walt Disney World’s Official Instagram
- MightyGoods – “38 Disney Experts Share Their Best Disney World and Disneyland Packing List Advice”
- PSC ARMA September Program – Using Pinterest For Business Marketing and Records Management
Featured Member of “Mom Bloggers Club” – August 2015