I’m Krystal Chiarolla. Mother of a 6-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son. My husband is my biggest cheerleader in all aspects of life. My family and I live in the Seattle/Tacoma metro area of Washington State. I have always had a passion for entertaining and having fun. As a previous Walt Disney World Cast Member, the magic of Disney has always run through my veins. I also am a previous internet radio host so I guess you could say I like to talk a lot. With coffee in hand, I am found in the kitchen whipping up easy recipes and fun with the kids or going on an adventure with the family.
Brought to You by Mom is a lifestyle blog that focuses on creating magic at home. Food, parenting, DIY at home, travel, and more. Making memories with my family is the most important part of my life. From exploring together to baking cookies in the kitchen. Let’s face it though. I am a mom.
Reality sometimes means meltdowns and burning those cookies in the kitchen. No matter if the magic is gleaming with Pinterest perfect moments or not so magical moments, each is a memory in the making. I hope to share how to make these memories count and create magic at home with you. Being a Happily, in early 2016, Brought to You by Mom officially expanded to Brought to You by Mom Media, LLC. Encompassing my blog, YouTube Channel, and beyond.
Thank you for stopping by Brought to You by Mom! I hope to have you along as I share this journey.
Connect with Me:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube: www.broughttoyoubymom.tv
- Facebook: facebook.com/brought2UbyMom
- Twitter: twitter.com/brought2UbyMom
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/brought2UbyMom
- Instagram: instagram.com/brought2UbyMom
- Download my Media Kit
As Seen In:
- Zulily Blog (Featured Article) – “5 Tooth Fairy Traditions You’ll Love”
- Oh My Disney – “I’ll Be Back Soon, Mr. Disney”
- SugarBabies – Featured in current blog postings in the SugarBabies Blog
- Huffington Post – “You Don’t Always Have to Be on Point”
- Mentioned in Millennial Moms: 202 Facts Marketers Need to Know to Build Brands and Drive Sales by Maria Bailey
- Featured on Delish via Instagram Post – “Disneyland’s Snow White Poison Apple Mugs are Baaaaack”
- Chick-fil-A’s “The Chicken Wire” – “Moms Weigh In: Tips and Tricks for Raising Good Eaters”
Featured Member of “Mom Bloggers Club” – August 2015