Disclaimer: I received compensation from Best Buy in exchange for this review of the Sony Xperia 1. All opinions are my own.
Are you someone who loves taking photos and videos during the holidays? Worried about storing all of those precious moments too? It might be time for a new cell phone for better camera photos this holiday with a Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone.
You can currently find the Sony Xperia 1 at Best Buy. Save $200 on the Sony Xperia 1 (Available December 9 – 22, 2019).
Better Camera Photos this Holiday with a Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone
You can easily capture stunning photos and cinematic footage of friends and family with the Sony Xperia 1 smartphone. The triple-lens camera system and advanced autofocus technologies make it easy to take detailed images and capture 4K videos. No more having to lug around the big camera.
Don’t get me wrong. As a photographer, I love my DSLR camera but having a phone that I can easily bring with me and take stable and quality photos are important too.
Awesome Touch Screen and Features
The Sony Xperia 1 smartphone has a 6.5 inch 4K OLED touch screen that can bring out the detail in captured footage and streaming videos. Great for utilizing editing apps directly on your smartphone.
The extra-large screen doesn’t stop there, though. Gorilla Glass 6 resists shocks and scratches. Less worry about damage and more time taking photos.
Speed and Processing
As for speed and processing, this smartphone doesn’t stop with just great photo features. The octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus and more.
Using the Android 9.0 Pie OS, it adapts to you and the way you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go. Your experience gets better over time, and it keeps things running smoother and longer.
With 4G LTE Speed, Sony Xperia cell phone provides a fast web connection for downloading apps, streaming content, and staying connected on social media.
Other Features to Love
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon
It also works with GSM SIM kits, including Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, AT&T Prepaid, and Simple Mobile.*
- 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED touch screen with 3840 x 1644 resolution
The extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. The 21:9 extended display ensures easier multitasking and immersive viewing.
- 12.0MP triple-lens camera system
Offers 21:9 cinema ratio, 4K HDR movie recording, and 2x optical zoom to capture details without losing quality. It also includes an 8.0MP front-facing camera for self-portraits and videos.
- Motion Eye
Lets you capture slow-motion videos at up to 960 frames per second for staggering films.
- BIONZ X image processing engine
Powerful digital image processing produces even more vivid colors and ensures contrasts are high.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
Keep your images free from motion blur with SteadyShot image stabilization.
- 128GB internal memory plus microSD slot
This cell phone provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, apps and more. Expand your storage by up to 512GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
- Sony’s audio expertise always by your side
Hear music as the artist intended with high-resolution audio. DSEE HX™ improves the quality of low-resolution music files. The smart amplifier delivers a loud, rich sound through the speaker.
- Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure
Hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone.
- IP68 rating
The phone is protected from dust and can also withstand being submerged in 4.92′ of static water for up to 30 minutes.
* SIM card is not included.
* The cell phone will not work with Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA network.
Quick Better Camera Phone Photo Tips:
- Utilize the grid lines to line up your shots.
- For better lighting, try purchasing a mobile ring light.
- Utilize natural lighting as much as possible by photographing near a large window when indoors.
- Use “live focus” options when trying to achieve a good bokeh background.
- When possible, utilize the 3:4 option for photos to get the best clarity out of the camera.
- Minus features like SteadyShot, try turning off any other capabilities and filters so that your camera phone runs better.
- Try using mobile editing apps such as InShot, Adobe Lightroom, and Snapseed for editing photos/video.
If you’re looking to upgrade this season or gift someone who loves to take camera photos with something new, try the Sony Xperia 1 smartphone at Best BuyBest Buy! Don’t forget about the $200 off on the Sony Xperia 1 (Available December 9 – 22, 2019).
Want More Tech Posts?
- All-New Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators for the Perfect Holiday Entertainment
- Bose Frames | Sunglasses For On-The-Go
- Jetson Quest Electric Scooter: Save Energy and Get Around Easily for Back to School
- Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave Gives More Space in the Kitchen