The easiest way to get my family feeling good and our home smelling amazing is dinner in the slow cooker. Plus, it’s an easy meal solution for a busy day in our household. This Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili in slow cooker is sure to please everyone this fall/winter season.
This recipe also makes the perfect leftovers to reheat later for a midnight snack. Plus, it leaves the home smelling amazing. I am positive this one will be on the books as a dinnertime favorite. The cream cheese will melt in your mouth with a savory twist.
Slow Cooker recipes are perfect for winter but remember that these are also great any time of the year. I love pulling out my slow cooker during the heat of the summer to keep from overheating the house. Although, I do agree that chili really warms the soul during the cooler months of the year.
Easy meals that are still delicious are always my top priority. Be sure to snag some more recipes below the recipe to add to your meal plan this week.
Draining and Rinsing Canned Beans
It is always important to drain your canned beans because it helps to remove any metallic flavor that could compromise your recipe. It also removes any excess salt or starch. Simply add your beans into a colander and rinse under cool water until it runs clear.
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Recipe
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
How to Make Cream Cheese Chicken Chili in the Crock Pot
Begin by draining and rinsing the black beans. Place thawed chicken at the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the corn over the chicken.
Top with seasonings and ranch mix. Mix well. Spread the cream cheese over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Once cooked, stir cream cheese into chili and shred chicken by using two forks to pull it apart. Stir until well mixed and serve warm with any fixings you desire. Add tortilla chips for added flavor and crunch.
Cream Cheese Chili, and better yet, Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is the perfect addition to crockpot chicken recipes! Add this to your chicken and cream cheese recipes at home by printing the recipe card below. I love this recipe to warm our family in the winter.
More Easy Dinner Ideas:
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Tater Tot Casserole
- Sweet and Savory Zucchini Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Chili
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Place chicken at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour corn over the chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch mix and stir.
- Spread cream cheese over the top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, stir cream cheese into chili and shred chicken.
- Stir until well mixed and serve.