If you need an idea to create a diaper cake present for an upcoming baby shower, this Monkey Motorcycle Diaper Cake is sure to bring the fun. Use your imagination to add any theme you want. This 4-wheeler diaper cake is anything but the standard diaper cake, yet it is so simple to create. Follow these Diaper Cake Motorcycle Instructions on how to make a motorcycle diaper cake.
Before you start, grab some things you need:
Diaper Cake Motorcycle Instructions – How to Make a Motorcycle Diaper Cake
What do you need to make a diaper cake?
- (60) #2 Pamper Diapers (you can use any brand of this size – let new Mom/Dad)
- (1) Munchkin Bottle Dishwasher Basket
- (1) Bottle
- (2) Receiving Blankets
- (2) Baby Towels
- (1) Pair of Baby Socks
- (1) Stuffed Animal
- (2) Empty Paper Towel Rolls
- Rubber Bands
- Tape (double stick is best)
- Ribbon for decoration
- Cake pans to help create the wheels
Diaper Cake Motorcycle Instructions
- Fill the cake pan with 15 diapers (per wheel) horizontally to create a circular bunch. Securely rubber band. Do this for each wheel, creating four. Set aside.
- Place empty paper towel roll on one receiving blanket and roll together. Leave about 1/4 in on each end. Tuck ends of the blanket into the ends of the empty paper towel rolls. Do this for the second axle.
- Push the covered empty paper towel rolls through the center of the diaper wheels to create the axles.
- Cover the rubber bands on the wheels with ribbon by measuring out the ribbon prior to cutting. Securely fasten with double stick tape.
- Put the wheels together and use a ribbon to securely attach the two axles.
- Take the Munchkin Dishwasher basket and cover it with one of the baby towels. You will want to wrap the towel tightly around the front of one side and bunch the rest of the towel in the back to create a seat. Use rubber bands to secure this.
- To create the handlebars and headlight, simply roll the second baby towel and wrap it around the front of the covered basket with the bottle in the center. Rubber band the top and leave the ends hanging to create handlebars.
- Place the socks at the end of the handlebars.
- Secure the basket in between the wheels and two axles.
- Place the stuffed animal in the basket and secure with double-stick tape. Embellish with anything fun. We chose to create a license plate for the back that was secured with double stick tape. Enjoy this at your baby shower!
More Great Party Planning DIY Tips:
- Fancy Nancy Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Tailgate Party Coasters
- Minnie Mouse First Birthday Party Ideas
- Finding Dory Party Punch and Pitcher
- Football Tailgate Food and Fun For Your Next Party
- Fancy Nancy Cupcakes
- Tailgate Party Favors – Tailgate Tumblers