This year, I had a chance to try out the Memory Maker that can be purchased during your Walt Disney World vacation, thanks to Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. While we were gifted with this experience, I’m sharing with you my thoughts and opinions as my own. Here are 10 Reasons Why Memory Maker at Disney is Priceless for Parents.
How Much Is Memory Maker?
Purchasing the Memory Maker in advance is the best deal you can find for $149. However, keep in mind this will not include photos taken within 3 days of purchase and you have 30 days within purchase to use your Memory Maker. Plan accordingly for your Disney vacation. You can purchase it for $169 to begin using it immediately in the parks, but I advise to plan ahead to save the money. However, if you forget, it isn’t a huge price jump. Which is nice.
I said this purchase is priceless though, right?
10 Reasons Why Memory Maker at Disney is Priceless for Parents
- You Don’t Have to Carry Around a Camera – You don’t have to worry about bringing the camera along if you don’t want to. Let Disney PhotoPass do the picture taking for you.
- Photo Downloads are Endless – There is no limit to how many photos you can take while at Disney. You get access to every single photo taken at Disney PhotoPass to download. Just don’t forget to download them as they expire 45 days from the date they’re taken.
- You Get Amazing Photos on Attractions – How else can you get fantastic action shots while on a ride at Disney? You will not regret purchasing Memory Maker to capture this.
- Videos Are Also Included – It gets even better with video included. Select attractions will also capture video of iconic moments on Disney rides. Want to capture that moment your child first experiences Splash Mountain? Now you can! Plus, Disney puts some extra magical touches to these videos.
- Magic Shots for Extra Pixie Dust – “Magic Shots” are awesome. Disney sprinkles in more pixie dust by adding characters and fun props to photos. Your kids will love having some of their favorite Disney characters magically appear in the finished photo.
- Dining Photos Mean You Can Still Eat – Mom, we gotta talk on this one. Have you ever been to a Disney dining experience and notice you’re the one taking all the photos while your food gets cold? No more! Select restaurants and dining experiences offer Disney PhotoPass to capture moments with beloved Disney characters. Enjoy the moment (and the food).
- Create a Photo Album and More – Disney has plenty of selections to bring your photos to life. From albums to ornaments, you can design and purchase fun ways to keepsake your Disney PhotoPass memories.
- Share Almost Instantly with Family and Friends – Have family and friends back home that want to see the fun? Within about a day or sooner, you will receive your Disney PhotoPass photos on your My Disney Experience App. Look for them under the “PhotoPass” tab. You can download those photos to share with your friends and family back at home!
- Simple to Use – Memory Maker can be connected to your Magic Band and My Disney Experience App. The Disney PhotoPass Photographer will simply scan your Magic Band or the QR Code on your My Disney Experience App and set you up for the shot. From there, the photo is sent to your My Disney Experience App. You can even locate Disney PhotoPass by using the “Find Photographers” map in the My Disney Experience App.
- YOU Get in on the Picture – Finally! No more asking the guy walking by if they can take a photo for you. And since selfie-sticks are banned at Disney, now is the time to purchase a Memory Maker for your Disney vacation. Get in the shot!
Memory Maker is a Vacation Investment Not to Miss
We all know that after our wonderful time at Disney, photos will be cherished for our time there. Why miss out on memories while fumbling with a camera or being too busy behind one? Memory Maker really does take the cake in amazing experiences offered by Disney. You can just go and have fun! Purchase it for a priceless way to keep your best Disney memories for a lifetime.
Disclaimer: I received Memory Maker as a part of the fun at Disney Social Media Moms Celebration at Walt Disney World. While I was gifted this to experience the magic of Disney, all opinions are my own.