Lasagna is a loved recipe by most every family. However, it isn’t always the simplest of recipes to make. This Easy Lazy Lasagna makes it simple to enjoy the delicious cheesy dish without the work.
If your family is a pasta loving family, like mine, this is sure to be a hit. The cheese, oh the cheese. I promise you’ll be filled with ooey gooey goodness. The best part? This recipe only takes about one hour in prep time and cooking. A great family meal that doesn’t take a lot of work.
Easy Lazy Lasagna
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 15 oz tub of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 jar of favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 small diced tomato
- Begin by filling a large pot with lightly salted water and cook pasta for about 8 minutes until nearly soft. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Layer bottom of pan with some of the pasta.
- Pour over pasta about half a jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Layer with about 1/2 cup of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Add another layer of the rest of the pasta.
- Layer with the ricotta cheese.
- Pour over the rest of the spaghetti sauce.
- Layer top with 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until all cheese is melted and pasta is soft.
- Cover with the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and bake for about 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Dice the tomato and sprinkle on the top for extra flavor.
- Serve warm and enjoy!