Looking for an easy tune dip recipe for family and friends gatherings? Or just need a great snack during the game? This Sriracha Spicy Tuna Dip recipe will be a new favorite.
All you need to make this spicy tuna dip recipe is a couple of pouches Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist and a few ingredients that you might already have at home. Easy prep-time and right to the table to enjoy.
Spicy Tuna Dip Recipe
What I love about this dip recipe is that the Sriracha gives it a kick but the sour cream and cream cheese tone down the heat.
It isn’t overly spicy for those who don’t like that. It is a good recipe for just about anyone who enjoys a little kick of flavor.
What else can I serve tuna dip besides crackers?
Another idea for a “healthier” option is slicing up some celery sticks and filling them with the tuna dip.
Are tuna and crackers a healthy snack?
While I wouldn’t say this simple dip recipe is a perfect healthy snack (side-eyes the cream cheese and sour cream) but it is probably a better option.
- softened cream cheese
- low-fat sour cream
- chopped scallions
- lemon zest
- minced garlic cloves
- black pepper and salt to taste
- Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist
How to Make Easy Spicy Tuna Dip
Begin with a medium-sized mixing bowl and add 8 ounces of softened cream cheese.
Add 1/2 cup of low-fat sour cream, 1/2 bunch of chopped scallions, 1/2 tsp of lemon zest, and 3 cloves minced garlic and cream together.
Add black pepper and salt to taste and mix.
Add 2 pouches of Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist and fold in without breaking.
Simple prep-time! Serve with water biscuits, crackers, or celery sticks. Enjoy!
How long will tuna dip last?
In an airtight container, this dip should last in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Be sure to properly store for the best freshness.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 bunch of chopped scallions
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of lemon zest
- 2 pouches of Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist
- Begin with a medium-sized mixing bowl and add 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- Add low-fat sour cream, 1/2 bunch of chopped scallions, lemon zest, and minced garlic
- Cream together
- Add black pepper and salt to taste
- Add 2 pouches of Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist
- Fold in without breaking
- Serve with water biscuits, crackers, or celery sticks
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g