Looking for an easy tune dip recipe for family and friends gatherings? Or just need a great snack during the game? This Sriracha Spicy Tuna Dip recipe will be a new favorite.
All you need to make this spicy tuna dip recipe is a couple of pouches Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist and a few ingredients that you might already have at home.
Spicy Tuna Dip Recipe
What I love about this dip recipe is that the Sriracha gives it a kick but the sour cream and cream cheese tone down the heat.
It isn’t overly spicy for those who don’t like that. It is a good recipe for just about anyone who enjoys a little kick of flavor.
What else can I serve tuna dip besides crackers?
Another idea for a “healthier” option is slicing up some celery sticks and filling them with the tuna dip.
Are tuna and crackers a healthy snack?
While I wouldn’t say this simple dip recipe is a perfect healthy snack (side-eyes the cream cheese and sour cream) but it is probably a better option.
How to Make Easy Spicy Tuna Dip
Begin with a medium-sized mixing bowl and add 8 ounces of softened cream cheese.
Add 1/2 cup of low-fat sour cream, 1/2 bunch of chopped scallions, 1/2 tsp of lemon zest, and 3 cloves minced garlic and cream together.
Add black pepper and salt to taste and mix.
Add 2 pouches of Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist and fold in without breaking.
Serve with water biscuits, crackers, or celery sticks. Enjoy!
How long will tuna dip last?
In an airtight container, this dip should last in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Be sure to properly store for the best freshness.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 bunch of chopped scallions
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of lemon zest
- 2 pouches of Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist
- Begin with a medium-sized mixing bowl and add 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- Add low-fat sour cream, 1/2 bunch of chopped scallions, lemon zest, and minced garlic
- Cream together
- Add black pepper and salt to taste
- Add 2 pouches of Tuna Creations BOLD Sriracha from StarKist
- Fold in without breaking
- Serve with water biscuits, crackers, or celery sticks
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g