Did you know that August 22nd is National Tooth Fairy Day? There are hundreds of tooth fairy ideas available but this Tooth Fairy Glass is a fun tooth fairy tooth holder.
This How to Make a Tooth Fairy Glass tutorial makes this occasion more fun and a great start to tooth fairy traditions. I found this idea to be magical for our daughter.
There is something about kids looking back and remembering these small yet powerful moments that their parents made special for them. Here’s how to create this Tooth Fairy Tooth Holder idea.
How To Make a Tooth Fairy Glass – Tooth Fairy Tooth Holder
- Begin with a small clear glass and simply fill it with water. Have your little one place their tooth into the glass.
- When your little one has slipped off into a good sleep, snag the glass from their bedside.
- Take out the tooth with a spoon and dispose of as needed.
- Add the coins. If you’re using paper money ensure it is under the glass.
- Add in food coloring of your choice. Just a few drops are needed and stir to mix.
- Add glitter (if you wish) for some extra added fun. Enjoy watching the little ones awake to the “kiss” from the Tooth Fairy with magic changing water.
This is a fun and easy magic tooth fairy glass creates memories. There’s always the “under the pillow” method, but I figure this tooth fairy idea will be something the kids will remember for a lifetime.
Maybe it will even become a tooth fairy tradition passed down the ages. As an adult, I love traditions. As a kid, I might have found them silly but they are what help me remember my grandparents and family. Something I cherish today.
For more fun with the kids, be sure to check out this Indoor Big City Activity. Perfect for a rainy day and creating more family memories!