Pumpkin Bread is an autumn season staple. I understand with allergens to things like eggs, this treat might not be accessible to some. This is why I’ve perfected a No Egg Pumpkin Bread recipe.
Don’t fear making pumpkin bread without eggs. It settles just fine and is easy to do. It’s an easy pumpkin bread recipe. Perfect for warming the home.
No Egg Pumpkin Bread
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 – 15 oz cans of pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans and set aside.
- In a large bowl or mixer, stir together all of the ingredients in order. Careful to not over-mix.
- Spoon the batter into each loaf pan evenly.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure center comes out clean.
- Remove bread from oven and let cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn out loaves onto wire rack and let cool completely before serving.