Something fun for a holiday party or a trip away to Grandma’s house for Christmas. This Santa Cookie Jar is a great and easy craft to put together. Give away at a get together so kids can take it home to leave for Santa, or use it as a way to ensure Santa will still find your kiddos during holiday travel.
With magic snow, cookies and a carrot for the reindeer, this little DIY will be sure to bring some holiday spirit your way this Christmas.
All you need is a mason jar with lid, powdered sugar for the snow, a carrot and your favorite cookies. Simply use 1/3 cup of powdered sugar at the bottom for the “magic snow”.
Add your favorite cookies and carrot (may need to be cut to size), and screw on tight the lid. Use this FREE Printable Santa Tag and embellishments of your choice to decorate the jar.
The printable tag includes a cute poem I wrote as a “thank you” letter to Santa. Your kids will love giving this as a gift to Santa and his reindeer.
Add an adorable Santa Milk Jug to this fun craft too!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If items are purchased from these links, I will receive a commission. I appreciate your support!
Santa Cookie Jar
What You Need
- wide mouth Mason Jar (affiliate link) with lid
- 1/3 powdered sugar
- favorite cookies
- embellishments (ribbon, bow, twine)
- FREE printable Santa Tag
- Using a clean wide-mouth Mason Jar, add 1/3 cup powdered sugar to the bottom.
- Add in favorite cookies and carrot (may need to cut to size).
- Screw lid on tightly.
- Print out the Santa Tag and trim.
- Attach tag with twine or ribbon to tie around the cookie jar.
- Embellish with a bow on top, other ribbon, buttons, whatever you like.