My tuna dip recipe on the blog tends to be pretty popular. I wanted to create a Weight Watchers recipe that is a copycat style of my original tuna recipe. This makes a great party appetizer or a weekend lunch for two.
Best of all, this skinny tuna dip is roughly 3 points on Weight Watchers. Adding crackers or bread will, of course, add additional points. It also is just as easy to make (if not easier) than my original tuna dip.
I would say that this recipe is also a bit more on the sweet side of my other recipe. The red onion gives it that bite without the spice. I believe the pickle gives it that sweet flavor.
Also, the texture will not be as creamy because I use Greek Yogurt rather than sour cream and cream cheese. However, the texture is still perfect and not overly runny. Just ensure that you drain all of the tuna properly.
You can also easily double this recipe if you’re using it for easy appetizers.
What You Need to Make Skinny Tuna Dip
- Drained Tuna
- Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- Djon-style Mustard
- Finely Chopped Pickle
- Finely Chopped Red Onion
- Chopped Chives for Topping
How to Make Skinny Tuna Dip
Start by draining the tuna completely and add it to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Using a fork, break up the tuna carefully.
Add in the Greek Yogurt and mustard and stir completely together.
Add in the chopped pickle and red onion and fold everything together.
Garnish with chopped chives over the top and serve with crackers to enjoy as an easy party appetizer. This might even be a fun twist on a tuna sandwich or tuna salad.
You can add salt and pepper to taste but I like to leave it out.
- 6 oz of drained tuna
- 1/3 cup of fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon-style Mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped pickles
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- chopped chives for garnish
- Start by draining the tuna completely and add it to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, break up the tuna carefully.
- Add in the Greek Yogurt and mustard and stir completely together.
- Add in the chopped pickle and red onion and fold everything together.
- Garnish with chopped chives over the top and serve with crackers to enjoy as an easy party appetizer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- KitchenAid Gourmet Stainless Steel Wire Masher, Black - KN008OHOBA
- Food Serving Bowl Set: 3 Tier Metal Display Stand with 3 White Stoneware Bowls | Dessert and Snack Server by Chef’s Medal
- Unique Bamboo Cheese Board, Charcuterie Platter & Serving Tray for Wine, Crackers, Brie and Meat. Large & Thick Wooden Server - Fancy House Warming Gift & Perfect Choice for Gourmets (Bamboo)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 28g