When putting away those tall boots in the summer months, don’t forget to take good care of them by ensuring they do not slouch or fall over. This can cause them to become misshaped and not hold up to their height. If you are in need of a way to ensure your boots keep their shape all summer long, I have a quick life-hack of how to stop boots from slouching.
How to Stop Boots from Slouching
Because summer time makes it easy to find what you need for this organization tip, you’ll probably have no issue finding the supplies needed. All you will need is a foam pool noodle. Measure the foam noodle to just about an inch or two under the top of the boot and cut.
By doing this, you’ve created an insert to keep the shape. Seems like an easy task. I’ll place the instructions below again for easy reference.
More fall fun with these Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas!
What You Need:
- Foam Pool Noodle
(you can find these during the summer months at the Dollar Tree for $1)
- Your Favorite Pair of Boots
- Measure out the size of the insert you will need by laying your foam pool noodle from sole of the shoe to the top.
- Using the Sharpie, mark the foam pool noodle just about an inch or two under the top of the boot.
- Cut where you have made the mark.
- Insert the foam noodle into your boot and there you have at.
I hope this quick tip makes it easier to store your boots in the summer months. I’ve found it creates an easier storage for my favorite pairs of boots. Each stays in shape and simple to line up. This works great on all of my boots from shin to knee height. Quick, frugal and works like a charm.