The end of summer is coming closer, but we’re still having fun in the sun. Thanks to CK Mondavi wines, I had a chance to create my own signature cocktail to enjoy the last few weeks of sunshine. I can’t keep the fun to myself, though. I’m sharing with you my Sweet Sensations Summer Cocktail recipe.
Sweet Sensations Summer Cocktail
Makes About 2 Cocktails
- 1 cup Raspberry Lemonade
- 1/2 cup CK Mondavi Moscato Wine
- 1 cup of Ice
- 2 Fresh Strawberries (sliced thinly)
- 10 Fresh Chocolate Mint Leaves
- Extra Strawberries and Chocolate Mint Leaves to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, Moscato and raspberry lemonade.
- Add thinly sliced strawberries and fresh chocolate mint leaves.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Add about four chocolate mint leaves and thinly sliced strawberries into a glass.
- Pour over with cocktail mix and enjoy!
More Cocktail Recipes
Thanks again to CK Mondavi for the wonderful wines to help create this cocktail. Finding this gracious wine company at Food Wine Conference was nothing short of awesome. I love their mission, their flavor and the lovely people who make up all that is CK Mondavi.
If you are looking for other cocktail ideas for your next get together, be sure to check out CK Mondavi’s cocktail recipes online. Cheers!