Looking for Vampirina Cupcake Idea? My daughter and I made Vampirina Cupcakes. Great for a Vampirina Birthday Party or movie night.
Vampirina Cupcakes look pretty fancy but they aren’t too difficult to make. To begin making Vampirina cupcakes, be sure to print out my free printable of the batwing pigtails to create them for the cupcakes.
Who is Vampirina on Disney Junior?
Vampirina enjoys making music videos and learning about her new surroundings with her friends.
Her whole family has moved from Transylvania to Pennsylvania. Vampirina (aka Vee) is learning how to be herself in a very different world.
Vampirina Cupcakes Recipe
These Vampirina cupcakes are a great alternative to a Vampirina Birthday Cake. Great for Vampirina birthday party theme ideas, movie nights, and more.
If you want a Vampirina Cake idea that won’t cost you a lot of money and just a little bit of time, this is it!
Plus, I adore the colors that Vampirina sports with bright pinks and purples.
The chocolate bat wings are great cake toppers for a perfectly edible cake. Make this fun Vampirina party recipe for your next event.
Fun Vampirina Party Ideas and Vampirina Party Favors
How long does it take for melted chocolate to harden?
The chocolate Vampirina black bat wings should harden in the freezer in about 15 minutes. However, the thicker the chocolate, the longer it will take.
You just want to make sure that the tips of the wings that will be inserted into the cupcakes are not flimsy. You don’t want all of your hard work to be for nothing if they break while putting it all together.
However, this might be a good reason to make one or two extra chocolate bat wings, just in case.
Vampirina Bat Wing Cupcakes Ingredients
- Baking chocolate
- Favorite cupcake mix
- Purple frosting
- Pink icing
- Cupcake liners
- Parchment Paper
- Batwing pigtails printable
Favorite tools to help:
How to Make Vampirina Cupcakes
- Bake cupcakes per instructions on the box. Let cool and frost with purple frosting. Set the cupcakes aside.
- After printing the Vampirina bat wing pigtails template, place it under parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the baking chocolate per instructions on the label.
- Using a skewer, dip it into the melted chocolate and trace on the parchment paper the bat pigtails template.
- Fill in the tracing with more chocolate. Cover all of the templates with chocolate thick enough to not break.
- Place the cookie sheet with the chocolate bat pigtails into the freezer for about 5-10 minutes. You want to ensure the chocolate is lifting from the parchment paper so they nearly slide off onto a plate.
- Carefully remove the chocolate from the parchment paper and press each bat wing pigtail into each side of the cupcake. Make sure they are secure and do not begin falling over.
- Pipe the pink icing on the bottom of each wing for Vampirina’s pigtail bands.
- Enjoy the cupcakes are a Vampirina party or movie night!
More Disney Favorites:
- Elena of Avalor
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers
- Fancy Nancy Birthday Party Ideas
- Fancy Nancy Cupcakes
- Disney Easter Egg Hunt
Don't forget to print the Vampirina Cupcakes Bat Wings Printable! Nutrition data is not always accurate.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Don't forget to print the Vampirina Cupcakes Bat Wings Printable!
Nutrition data is not always accurate.