The past 11-years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe have been thrilling. To top off the memories and dedication from fans, Anthony and Joe Russo have teamed up to launch the “We Love You 3000” Tour as a way to thanks. What does this mean? It means nine cities will be hosting a fantastic fan event! Keep reading to see if a city near you will be participating.
Special guests from Marvel Studios and the MCU will visit nine U.S. cities — beginning in San Diego at Comic-Con International on July 20 and ending in Anaheim at D23 Expo 2019 the weekend of Aug. 23-25— greeting and treating fans at each tour stop. These events are going to be filled with amazing moments that Marvel fans will remember for a lifetime. If you are a “Funko Funatic”, this is also one event you don’t want to miss.
More MCU Related Content: Is Avengers Endgame Kid Friendly?
3,000 MCU Funko Pop Vinyl Figures will be distributed to fans throughout the tour as well as additional giveaways ranging from exclusive “Avengers: Endgame” prints to McDonald’s vouchers for a free Happy Meal® plus an Avengers: Endgame Happy Meal toy to MCU inspired sundaes and recipe cards courtesy of Ben & Jerry’s.
Best Buy will serve as the location for five “We Love You 3000” Tour stops, hosting in-store fan events to celebrate the nationwide release of Marvel Studios “Avengers: Endgame” on Blu-ray™ Aug. 13. Events will feature signings with Marvel Studios filmmakers and/or MCU talent, a special digital photo booth, and special promotional giveaways. These giveaways will include Pop! Vinyl Figures, exclusive “Avengers: Endgame” prints, and so much more.
I am very excited to say that one of these events will be near us and we will be there without a doubt. If you are able to attend any of the dates and locations below, be sure to use the hashtag #WeLoveYou300 to be a part of the MCU magic.
Be sure to follow along with us on July 30th, as we head to Funko HQ, on Instagram!
FAN EVENTS/TOUR STOPS:
- July 20 SAN DIEGO, Comic-Con International – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo, Writers Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and a special guest from the MCU
- July 30 EVERETT, WA, Funko HQ – to be announced
- Aug. 8 SAN FRANCISCO, Giants vs. Phillies at Oracle Park – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo at the San Francisco Giants’ Marvel Night
- Aug. 13 MIAMI, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 13 CHICAGO, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 13 TORRANCE, CA, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 14 MINNEAPOLIS, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 20 CLEVELAND, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 23-25 ANAHEIM, CA, D23 Expo 2019- to be announced
For more information on what’s taking place in each market, visit www.Marvel.com/WeLoveYou3000.
Remember that on July 30th, “Avengers: Endgame” arrives on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
Click Below for More Marvel Related Content:
- Captain Marvel Crafts and More | On Blu-Ray June 11th
- Does Ant-Man and the Wasp Live Up to Marvel Hype?
- 80 Years of Marvel is Wowing Seattle