The first day of school is a great time to create milestones and memories. First day of school activities can include a special breakfast, new morning routines and the ever famous “first day of school” photo. Why not make this activity fun by printing and framing these First Day of School Sign Printables – For Grade School?
First Day of School Sign Printables – For Grade School
I created these First Day of School Sign Printables specifically for Grade School. I want to create more “grown up” printables for middle school and high school ages. For now, this is the stage of life we are currently in, so it made sense to begin here. I still cannot believe our daughter is going into Preschool/PreK this year.
How to Download and Print
- Download the PDF Files and Open
- Select “Print”
- In your printer settings select which page you would like to print
- Select Landscape Orientation
- Print on standard printer paper or card stock
- If you decide to frame, be sure to trim down the printable to an 8 1/2 x 10-inch frame
Have fun with these Back to School printables and I hope they make the First Day of School extra special. These are even fun Back to School ideas for teachers! Happy learning and making memories.