I have been busy canning the rest of the fruit harvest this weekend. I’m excited to give a few jars away to friends and family. To add a special touch to each jar, I created these cute jam jar labels to share with you. Canning labels that are free to print and don’t need sticky labels are my favorite. I prefer card stock jar labels hanging from twine. These jelly jar labels are sure to be a fun hit for Christmas gifts too. Show someone “You’re My Jam”.
Be sure to print out as many labels as you need. There are six per page. I recommend using card stock to print them on. Simply download the labels for canning jars, use a hole punch to remove the white circle at the top of the jar jar label and add twine to tie the label around your jar. Easy as that.
Want to make great jam? Check out my How To Make Raspberry Freezer Jam with Gelatin. Would make a great addition to these cute jam jar labels.
Cute Jam Jar Labels
What You Need
- Hole punch
- Card Stock Paper
- Canned Jam Jars
- Fabric (optional to add more to the lids)
- Download and print as many labels as you need on card stock paper. There are six per page.
- Cut out each label and using a hole punch, remove the top white circle.
- Cut your twine to the size you would like to wrap around your jelly jar, and feed through the hole on jelly label.
- Tie it around your lid, and you’re done.
- If you would like to use pinking shears to cut out some fabric for under the canning band, simply add this on top of the lid and screw the band on over it.
- Gift and enjoy!