Summertime is here and these fruit craft ideas for kids are perfect for summer activities. They make for great preschool crafts for summer and just overall fun for kids this time of year.
Summer crafts for kids don’t need to be hard. They can be very simple and beautiful. Plus, when you use these great fruits, it is an opportunity to learn more about gardening this summer too.
Keep kids learning, creative, and having fun this summer with these fun fruit crafts.
Fruit Craft Ideas for Kids
- Kiwi Fruit Collage – Craftulate
- Paper Plate Fruit – Crafts by Amanda
- Bubble Wrap Printed Fruit – In the Playroom
- Popsicle Stick Apple Core – Glued to My Crafts
- DIY Fruit Fans – A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Handprint Strawberry Craft – 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Fruit Coloring Pages – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Orange Tree Cotton Ball Painting – Projects With Kids
- Fingerprint Pineapple Craft – Crafty Morning
- Watermelon Frisbee Flyers – Makes and Takes
- Hand Print W is for Watermelon Craft – Crystal and Comp
- Paper Plate Apple Lacing – Kids Craft Room
- Spoon Cherries Craft – Glued to My Crafts
- Fruit Straw Toppers – One Little Project
- Popsicle Stick Fruit Craft – Glued to My Crafts
- Egg Carton Strawberries Craft – The Pinterested Parent
- Cut and Glue Grapes – Krokotak
- Banana Scented Banana Collage – Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- 3D Paper Fruit Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
If your kids come to you this summer and tell you how bored they are, try one of the above fun ideas. I can guarantee there will be smiles in no time.
Make some memories and have some fun. Most of all, enjoy summer together as a family. We only have 18 summers with them as kids. Make the most of it.
Check out how we keep some of our art supplies together in my Homework Station Ideas. I like using a caddy to keep all of our art supplies together so the kids can grab them and use them just about anywhere. It makes it very simple.
Put together some craft supplies for summer:
More Craft Ideas for Kids
- Toy Story Crafts and Food Roundup to Celebrate Toy Story 4
- Upcycled DIY Bird Feeder
- Fun Easter Egg Craft For Kids