When traveling this year, I noticed purchasing luggage tags is expensive. Plus, going to Disney World, I wanted something a little more themed. I created these free printable Mickey Mouse Luggage Tags for our upcoming trip and wanted to share them with you too.
A free printable luggage tag makes it easy to help find your luggage when retrieving from a carousel and ensuring that if your luggage is misplaced that it can find its way back to you.
If you want to add more fun to your vacation, check this How to Make Mickey Ears with Fabric tutorial.
A great way to have a personal style while in the parks. Turn heads and ears!
Free Printable Mickey Mouse Luggage Tags
What You Need
- 3mil Laminating Sheets
- Laminating Machine
- Single Hole Punch
- Luggage Tag Loops or Zip Ties
I recommend the Scotch L901C-T Thermal Laminator. It is simple to use, inexpensive, and quick. It is also very easy to store since it is so compact.
You’ll love it for crafting. Click the link below to easily purchase it.
Scotch TL901C-T Thermal Laminator, 2 Roller System, Fast Warm-up, Quick Laminating Speed (White)
- Download the PDF of the Free Printable Mickey Luggage Tags.
- Print the luggage tags on Cardstock paper.
- Write your name and number on the lines provided on the tags. Let dry if using a marker or gel pen.
- Warm your laminator and slip the Mickey Mouse luggage tag sheet into the thermal laminate paper. Make sure your laminator is in 3mil setting.
- Carefully load your laminate paper into the laminator to laminate.
- Let the laminated luggage tags cool for a bit and then cut around the edges of Mickey Mouse. Leaving some room for proper sealing.
- Using a single hole punch, punch out the small circle on top, between the ears.
- Weave through your zip tie or luggage tag loops through the top hole and fasten to your luggage.
- Have fun!
I hope these free printable mickey mouse luggage tags make for some fun memories on your next vacation. We also like to use these on any carry-on luggage our kids have, just in case.
Only the name and phone number of ours, in case we get separated. An idea for traveling with kids’ safety. Magical travels!