These Oreo Christmas Tree Cookies are something fun to do with your kids or a fun party idea. With a few Oreos, you can create a cute edible display. A different way to make Oreo cookie Christmas cookies.
Oreo Christmas Tree Cookies
- Regular Oreos
- Mini Oreos
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Colored Chocolate Chips
- Twist one mini Oreo in half.
- Using the cream half and a little bit of icing, put the mini Oreo half on the bottom of a regular Oreo.
- Secure another regular Oreo on top of the bottom regular Oreo with icing.
- Using your Christmas sprinkles and icing, decorate the top of the regular Oreo as you wish.
- Secure a mini Oreo with icing on the top.
- Add a colored chocolate chip to the top with icing.
- Be creative and have fun!
Check out these Easy Christmas Ideas for Kids for more holiday fun!