These Oreo Christmas Tree Cookies are something fun to do with your kids or a fun party idea. With a few Oreos, you can create a cute edible display. A different way to make cookie desserts.
How Long Will These Cookies Stay Fresh? These cookies should be eaten sooner than later. With the icing and decorations, they will make for great treats during a party. You can store these in an airtight container for about 3-4 days before they become stale.
Oreo Tree Cookies
- Regular Oreos
- Mini Oreos
- Colored Chocolate Chips
How to Make Stacked Christmas Tree Oreo Cookies
- Twist one mini Oreo in half.
- Using the cream half and a little bit of icing, put the mini half on the bottom of a regular-sized cookie.
- Secure another regular Oreo on top of the bottom regular cookie with icing.
- Using your Christmas sprinkles and icing, decorate the top of the regular Oreo as you wish.
- Secure a mini Oreo with icing on the top.
- Add a colored chocolate chip to the top with icing.
- Be creative and have fun!
These make great additions to gingerbread house displays too. You can literally decorate them any way you like.
Do you have leftover sprinkles from baking sugar cookies? Use those! These don’t have to be perfect to be lovable.