These Oreo Christmas Tree Cookies are something fun to do with your kids or a fun party idea. With a few Oreos, you can create a cute edible display. A different way to make Oreo cookie Christmas desserts.
How Long Will Oreo Christmas Tree Cookies Stay Fresh?
These should be eaten sooner than later. With the icing and decorations, they will make for great treats during a party. You can store these in an airtight container for about 3-4 days before the become stale.
Oreo Christmas Tree Cookies
- Regular Oreos
- Mini Oreos
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Colored Chocolate Chips
- Twist one mini Oreo in half.
- Using the cream half and a little bit of icing, put the mini Oreo half on the bottom of a regular Oreo.
- Secure another regular Oreo on top of the bottom regular Oreo with icing.
- Using your Christmas sprinkles and icing, decorate the top of the regular Oreo as you wish.
- Secure a mini Oreo with icing on the top.
- Add a colored chocolate chip to the top with icing.
- Be creative and have fun!
These make great additions to gingerbread house displays too. You can litterally decorate them anyway you like.
Do you have left over sprinkles from baking sugar cookies? Use those! These don’t have to be perfect to be lovable.