We have fun creating little memories and treats for our kids every holiday. One of the things I love to do is cook a themed breakfast for them. As parents, we all know kids always seem to eat food when it looks “cool”, too. Here’s just a quick and easy way to have a great Easter Breakfast for kids. Enjoy this DIY Bunny Breakfast for Easter or any fun time of the year!
To make this adorable Easter Bunny that is almost too cute to eat, you only need a few items. Kids love fun foods and this one is perfect for your morning.
Easter breakfast ideas don’t have to be too over the top to still be enjoyable. Plus, this cute Easter breakfast will create a lot of great memories for your kids. I remember my family always doing a lot of these things for me as a child.
Plus, if you have picky eaters like I do, making it fun for them really helps. This Easter Bunny Breakfast idea can be used at any time of the year just for that. A great way to celebrate spring too.
How to Make Bunny Pancakes for Easter Breakfast
- Cook up your favorite style of pancake.
- Add a few slices of bananas for the eyes and nose.
- Cut the banana slice in half for the nose to give it some fun shape.
- Add the tips of strawberries to give depth to the eyes.
- Take a slice of large bacon that is cooked and cut in half for each ear.
- For the whiskers, use small toddler veggie twists. You can also use carrots, string cheese, etc.
- Add a smile with some sugar-free syrup and you’re done.
Easter Breakfast for Kids
Make it fun and make it your own by using some of your kids favorite veggies and fruits to decorate on Easter morning. Let them get in on the action by helping decorate. This Easter Breakfast for kids is an easy way to get them involved in the kitchen. Something that I love to do with my kids.
You can even add it to your family breakfast buffet. Who says adults can’t have a fun breakfast too? I admit that I sometimes like to play with my food.
Want more fun ideas for Easter?
- DIY Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck Inspired Easter Baskets
- Disney Inspired Easter Wreath
- Indoor Easter Egg Hunt with Toy Blocks and Mayka Toy Block Tape
- Disney Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Snacks for Preschoolers; Easter Printable
- DIY Easter Egg Door Hanger That Is Farmhouse Style
- Fun Easter Egg Craft For Kids
I hope this post has inspired you to make some new and fun memories this Easter. May you enjoy time with family and friends this coming spring. Make those beautiful memories together in the kitchen and have a very Happy (or is it Hoppy?) Easter!