We have fun creating little memories and treats for our kids every holiday. One of the things I love to do is cook a themed breakfast for them. As parents, we all know kids always seem to eat food when it looks “cool”, too. Here’s just a quick and easy way to have a great Easter Breakfast for kids. Enjoy this DIY Bunny Breakfast for Easter or any fun time of the year!
DIY Bunny Breakfast for Easter
- Cook up your favorite style of pancake.
- Add a few slices of bananas for the eyes and nose. I cut the banana slice in half for the nose to give it some fun shape. I also added to tips of strawberries to give depth to the eyes.
- Take a slice of large bacon that is cooked and cut in half for each ear.
- For the whiskers, you can use a variety of things. Carrots, cheese, etc. I used some little toddler veggie twists that we had in the pantry.
- Add a smile with some sugar-free syrup and you’re done.
Easter Breakfast for Kids
Make it fun and make it your own by using some of your kids favorite veggies and fruits to decorate. Let them get in on the action by helping decorate. This Easter Breakfast for kids is an easy way to get them involved in the kitchen. Something I love to do with my kids.
Want more fun ideas for Easter?
- DIY Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck Inspired Easter Baskets
- Disney Inspired Easter Wreath
- Indoor Easter Egg Hunt with Toy Blocks and Mayka Toy Block Tape
- Disney Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Snacks for Preschoolers; Easter Printable
I hope this post has inspired you to make some new and fun memories this Easter. May you enjoy time with family and friends this coming spring. Make those beautiful memories together in the kitchen and have a very Happy (or is it Hoppy?) Easter!