Are you stuck on what to do for a preschool class Valentine’s Day party or Valentine’s Day cards for toddlers? These Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for squeezable pouches are the perfect solution! Squeezable pouches valentines are a great option as candy-free choices while adding a special treat for kids. I have made it simple to print these Valentine’s Day cards, cut, and add to squeezable pouches to giveaway.
How to Print and Attach These Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- Open the PDF file of the Printable Valentine’s Day Cards.
- Print on heavier cardstock paper.
- Cut around each circle to cut out the squeezable pouches valentines.
- Write in the name that the printable Valentine’s Day cards are from.
- Punch out the small black hole at the top.
- Weave through a short string in the hole, just enough to hang from the neck of the squeezable pouch – about 2-3 inches.
- Tie the string around the neck of the squeezable pouch.
- Giveaway to friends and have fun!
Some Items You Might Need:
Valentine’s Day Cards for Toddlers Can Be Fun without Candy
I know as moms we all worry about too many sweets or our kids choking on too small of choices. That’s why I like using the squeezable pouches that you can easily find at any grocery store or online. I know the squeezable pouches have had their bad reputations in the past, but I feel like these are better options to give away as treats for kids. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not the perfect organic mom either. My kids have a kid’s meal at the local fast food place sometimes and I let them have popcorn and pizza every Friday night for movie night. Still, I like to encourage my kids to share healthier choices with their friends. Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity for this.
I hope you enjoy these Printable Valentine’s Day Cards to attach to squeezable pouches. Creating these at home with your kids makes it even more fun. I have one tip for you before you go. When writing in the name of your child, try using a thin-tipped marker. It makes it easier to see the name. Just ensure it doesn’t bleed through. I like to use Sharpie brand pens for this reason.
Have a great Valentine’s Day, everyone!
For more Valentine’s Day printables for “older children”, check out these Last Minute School Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids. They are a super cute option to give away.